Do you want to provide your pet dog with some healthy food options? Well, in that case, you need to make sure that your dog has a healthy barf diet. While meat is a very important component of the diet, ground bones are certainly more important.
List of top 5 Meat Grinders For all Kinds of Bones:
Why Can’t Normal Meat Grinders Grind Bones Like The Bone Grinders?
- Well, there are so many different grinders that are available in the market these days. You might think that choosing anyone from the lot will be suitable for grinding the bones. However, that is not really the case. There are some grinders that wouldn’t be able to grind the bones like the others.
- The reason behind this is that these normal meat grinders have the blades that are sharp enough to cut and grind the soft meat. These blades don’t perform well if you grind bones in them. To be completely honest, grinding the bones on these normal meat grinders might even cause damage to them.
- Then there are some grinders that can be used to grind the softer bones but will not be sufficient for grinding the tougher ones. So, choosing the best manual bone grinder would be a good idea in such cases. When you want healthy ground bones, you need to choose the right grinder for it.
What To Consider When Choosing The Best Meat Grinder For Bones
The market is filled with endless options for meat grinders that grind bones. So, naturally, you will be presented with multiple options when you set out to buy one. The main problem is, with so many options, one might get confused when it comes to choosing.
This is especially the case when they don’t know what exactly makes a great meat grinder for bones. So, for them, here is some additional help. You need to consider some factors before you set out to buy the best meat grinder for grinding bones. Here we are going to mention some of them for you.
The grinder that you choose needs to have the best grinding capacity. This is actually the amount of meat that the grinder can process in a single hour. There are some grinders that can handle about 160 pounds of meat and some handle about 300 pounds in an hour. So, you need to check the grinder’s capacity before you come to a conclusion.
The motor rating in the grinder is another important quality that you need to focus on. Most of the grinders that are available in the market have an input that is equal to 110 volts. There are others that have lesser or higher inputs. So, choose the one that will be able to operate without actually harming the other electrical appliances in the homes.
Considering the grinder’s weight is another important thing that you need to do. Most people choose light-weight options because they are easy to handle and even easier to move from one place to another.
Another important factor that you need to consider when choosing a manual bone grinder is the durability of it. You need to choose a grinder that will last longer without any glitches in the performance of it.
Top 5 Best Meat Grinders For Bones Review
When it comes to choosing the best bone grinders, you need some additional help. Here we have some of the best options that are our top picks. Choose from the list and you will have no complaints at all.
This grinder makes on the top of our list because of its amazing grinding capacity and design. For those who want to have an affordable option and yet want uncompromised grinding, this is the one. The grinder can process about 750 lbs of meat in a single hour. The amazing gendering power that it has is all due to the ¾ horsepower and the motor that has a power of about 550 watts in total.
This electric meat grinder is one of the best options that you can go for. The manufacturer is famous for their heavy duty meat grinders. It is a grinder with a properly lubricated motor. The lubrication is permanent so you don’t have to worry about doing it again and again. There are no constant breakups as well. With an air cooling motor, the product doesn’t have the risk of overheating. Also, it is a very quiet grinder that doesn’t make any noise whatsoever.
There is a circuit breaker provided for safe use. There is stainless steel housing on the outside which provides it with a durability that cannot be matched. There is an auger provided and you will also have it preassembles. There is even a 2-year warranty on the product. There is a stainless steel grinding knife, grinding blades, sausage stuffing funnels, and a heavy duty stomper.
- The grinder is very powerful and can be used for grinding tough bones
- There are sausage funnels included in it
- The motor is powerful and quiet
- Permanent lubrication emits the risk of breakdowns
- No overheating
- Cannot be used for heavy-duty grinding
- There is an issue with the rusting of the parts
- Might malfunction sometimes
- There isn’t a reverse setting for speed control
The Weston 10-2201-W Pro Series meat grinder can be called as the best meat grinder for beef bone because of its outstanding power and amazing performance. This is a heavy-duty grinder which can be used for the affordability of it as well.
The performance of the meat grinder is so amazing that it can grind up to 720 pounds of beef and other kinds of meat in a single hour. Such an amazing power of the grinder comes from the amazing 1.5 horsepower and the 1125 watt motor power of the product.
Used mostly grinding the tough bones, it comes along with a properly lubricated motor which is very powerful. The lubrication on the motor is permanent so the user will not have to do it again and again. One of the best things about the motor is that although it is powerful, it makes no noise during the grinding process which makes it suitable for quiet operation.
Also, the motor is air-cooled. The product has a reverse, on/off switch as well. The stainless steel construction provides it with more durability. There are an oval hopper and a stomper as well.
- The motor very powerful but quiet
- The price is not that high
- Lubricated motor ensures that there are no breakdowns
- Switches for easy operation
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy and yet lightweight
- There might be some issue with the meat clogging
- The quality of the parts can be improved a little bit
For those who want to have a heavy duty option for a meat grinder for bone, this is the one to choose. The amazing meat grinder from STX is excellent because of the amazing size that it has. The 2” diameter that it has makes it pretty convenient for grinding meat with ease.
The motor is extremely powerful with the amazing horsepower and a very powerful motor which makes it pretty easy to grind the meat. It can be said that this product is the best chicken bone grinder for sure.
The motor has a wattage of 2000 watts which makes it very powerful. There are 3 different speeds for high, low, and reverse grinding. Apart from that, there is a safety circuit breaker which makes it pretty safe to use. It comes along with a foot pedal so that you can grind the meat with your foot for easy use.
There is also a Quad Air Cooling technology which is used in the model which makes no room for overheating. There is a stainless steel construction which means that it is pretty durable as well. There are 3 blades, 5 grinding plates made of stainless steel. It also has a Kubbe attachment as well
- The model is very easy to assemble and anyone can do it
- Cooling system and circuit breaker ensure the long life of the product
- Powerful motor for best performance
- The product can be a bit heavier than the other options that are available
This amazing meat grinder is certainly a great option for those who want to have a grinder that can grind more meat without clogging up. With a ¾ horsepower and a 550-watt motor, this one can be used for many grinding uses that it has. The grinding capacity of the meat grinder is 11 pounds in a single hour.
Not just that but there is also a proper circuit breaker to ensure the safety of the grinder. There will be no issues of short circuits and overheating. Also, the product comes along with a proper stainless steel cutting blade and a stuffing plate as well. The stainless steel construction provides it with more durability. Apart from that, it is also very affordable. It has a heavy duty handle which makes it easy to move.
- Lightweight and very easy to move
- Long lasting grinder thanks to the stainless steel construction that it has
- Suitable for grinding different meats
- Assembling and disassembling is pretty easy too
- The operation is very quiet even with a powerful motor
- The Big Bite technology ensures the grinding of large meat chunks
- 5-year warranty
- Plastic stuffing tubes are not long lasting
- There is a no reverse button
- Not dishwasher friendly
- Not that lightweight
This heavy-duty meat grinder surely comes last on the list but that doesn’t mean it is the least. You can opt for this heavy-duty and yet affordable grinder as it has the power to handle the toughest meats. There is a 0.75 HP motor that allows the grinder to handle the soft bones.
The grinder is equipped to process about 720 pounds of meat in a single hour. There is a large feeding tube which means that you won’t have to cut your meat into smaller chunks in order to grind it. There is a stuffing plate, a cutting knife, and a grinder plate, all with stainless steel construction in the meat grinder.
There is also a water-proof switch available which can be used for the easy operation. The construction of the grinder is of stainless steel which means that it is pretty durable for sure.
- It is a pretty durable grinder because of the stainless steel construction
- Equipped with a powerful motor that handles soft bones
- It is very budget friendly and can be afforded by anyone
- The stainless steel plates are pretty durable
- The product is very easy to store
- The product can be a little heavy and a little bit difficult to move around
- The grinder is also very loud
So, there you have it, shoppers. Here are some of the best meat grinders for grinding bones and meat. Now that you know what the best options are, you are all set to choose one for yourself. Why are you waiting and wasting time then, people? Go ahead and start buying. But make sure that you look for all the factors before you choose to make the best choice.
About Joseph Jr.
Hi, I am Joseph from California. I am a shop owner and blogger. Blogging is my hobby actually. I usually love to do camping at different places. In this blog, I will write about some kitchen appliances.